1. Does it make sense?
2. Would it impress you?
3. Spelling, grammar correct?
4. When they call and check will all the dates match up to what you put in your resume?
5. The people you are using as references, do they know you are using them, will they say good things about you?
6. Brag, but be honest, don’t hold back, if you’re great at something tell them you’re great!
7. List every single thing you have accomplished your entire life, the person sitting across from you could have been in 4h themselves and a girl scout, who knows what trips their trigger to make a hiring decision.
8. One page……period!
9. The intro must be for the job you are applying for not some other position; I throw those at the bottom of the pile.
10.Paint a picture with words on who you are and why you would be a great hire for the dealership.